Primary Frequency Setting
One of the frequencies can be prioritized to be primarily receiving channel or continuously scanned, when using the other frequency to receive messages.
Alpha Legend/ Elegant "The Dual" can detect over the air signal to determine the right or appropriate frequency for the pager to receive messages.
Users can also manually switch the frequency, in accordance with the frequency availability at/ to their sites.
- 4 Line/ 2 Line Text Messaging
- Programmable Default Zooming
- 20 Alphanumeric Characters per Line
- EL Backlight and Brightness Sensor for Auto Backlight
A variety of alerting modes can be assigned to each address.
- 7 Alert Modes Selectable
- 16 Audio Alerts and 2 Vibrating Alerts
- Reminder Alert Tone Selectable
- Alert Tone Programmed via PPS or Front Panel
- 8 RIC (32 sub-addresses)/ 16 RIC (64 sub-addresses)
- On/ Off Duty Receiving Mode
- Total 32 KB Message Memory Capacity
- Duplicate Message Detection
- Important Messages Lock
- AES - 128 Encryption ensures complete security for all data transmissions.
- 80.1 x 55.0 x 18.5mm
Product User's Guide Download
Product Brochure Download
Software User's Guide Download
- Alpha Elegant / Legend Dual PPS - R08.12.00 (POCSAG)
- Alpha Elegant / Legend Dual RS232 Driver Installer (PL-2303)
- Alpha Elegant / Legend Dual Uninstall the Old Drivers (RM2303)(Only suitable for the following operating systems: Windows XP, 7 and 10)